Microsoft 365: Error Message AADSTS50105 during Sign in via Microsoft 365 modern Authentication (OAuth)
Posted by Michael Pelzer on 12 Dec 2022 11:57
Error Message AADSTS50105 during Sign in via Microsoft 365 modern Authentication (OAuth)
AADSTS50105: Your administrator has configured the application <APPNAME created for MailStore Modern Authentication> to block users unless they are specifically granted ('assigned') access to the application. The signed-in user 'azure-username' is blocked because they are not a direct member of a group with access, nor had access directly assigned by an administrator. Please contact your administrator to assign access to this application.
- Sign in to portal.azure.com with an administrative account
- Navigate to the "Azure Active Directory" overview and then select "Enterprise applications". (You can also use the below link)
- Select the App that you created for MailStore Modern Authentication.
- In the menu on the left, select "Properties".
- Set "Assignment required?" to "No"
The signed-in user has not been granted access to the MailStore app in the Azure Control Panel.
MailStore Server >= Version 13.0.1
MailStore SPE >= Version 13.0.1
Article-ID: KB20221212-0-EN (Deutsche Version)